PREPARATION IS KEY!
You’ve taken great time and care in selecting the perfect radiators for your home, your delivery is coming today and you’re not sure exactly what to do. Thankfully we here at DRS are at hand with our quick instructions to get you through this without a single worry.
Firstly and super-importantly, couriers have strict rules about how long they will take responsibility for the condition of a product after they have delivered it, which is understandable, but what does that mean for us?
All it means is that the golden rule to follow is that you have 48 hours / 2 working days to check over your radiators and notify us in the unlikely event that the courier has damaged your radiator in transit.
So because deliveries are a sensitive part of our service, we’ve created this handy check list to make sure you receive your order safely;
WHEN THE DRIVER ARRIVES
- When you receive your order give it a quick visual inspection for any obvious damage (so you don’t hold up your driver!) – and to check you have all of your items*
- Once you’ve taken delivery inside, don’t store them for later inspection!
CHECKING YOUR ITEMS OVER
- Check your items straight away to make sure they haven’t received any damage – you have 48 hours / 2 working days to notify us
- Damaged packaging often has a perfect product inside – the packaging did its job!
- Occasionally the packaging can be perfect, but due to the type of force sustained the product can be damaged, so be sure to check just in case!
- The corners, top, sides and front are the most important parts to check
LET US KNOW WITHIN 48 HOURS
- Notify us as soon as possible on 01257 452879 or [email protected]
- A photograph of the damage item is required to allow us to dispatch a replacement
AFTER REPORTING – REPLACEMENT AND COLLECTION
- We will organise replacement and collection of a damaged item at the soonest possible opportunity
- In order to collect the original item it must be securely in its packaging
- Couriers may not collect items in torn packaging/with the contents exposed so try to wrap them if necessary
- All done!
BOOK YOUR INSTALLER
- All is well! Arrange your tradespersons and you’ll have the radiator of your dreams fitted in no time at all
* If you have ordered radiators made by separate manufactures or along with valves or other accessories, you may receive two or more deliveries depending on your order size
See? Online orders are simple, and if they aren’t we promise to put them right, you just have to let us know!
Remember, if you have any questions or would like any advice at all you can contact us via email [email protected] or reach us on our helpline on 01257452879.