The Best of Reina Colona’s Column Radiators
Introduction to Reina Colona Column Radiators
Reina Colona radiators are slimline vertical radiators that mount neatly onto walls. They come in a range of heights, widths and depths to suit different spaces.
Some key features and benefits of Reina Colona column radiators:
- Slim and Space-Saving – Their vertical design means they take up less wall space than traditional panel radiators. Great for areas where space is limited.
- Energy Efficient – Made from high quality steel with excellent heat conduction. Their slim profile emits heat quickly into the room.
- Stylish Designs – Available in different colours and finishes like white, anthracite and chrome. Their minimalist look suits modern interior design schemes.
- Customizable – Reina Colona radiators can be made to custom lengths and specifications for a perfect fit.
- Quiet Operation – No noisy fans or moving parts. Ideal for bedrooms and other quiet areas.
- Cost Effective – Well priced to provide an affordable solution for upgrading old or outdated heating systems.
So in summary, Reina Colona radiators provide a versatile, energy efficient and stylish option for home and office heating. Keep reading for an in-depth look at the range of column radiators available.
Overview of the Reina Colona Range
The Reina Colona range includes single and double panel column radiators in a choice of heights, widths and BTU outputs.
Single Panel Column Radiators
These slimline single panel radiators come in heights from 15″ up to 92″. The most popular options are:
- 15 inch – Best for small spaces like below windows
- 92 inch – A tall, slim radiator perfect for full height wall spaces
Widths range from 4 inch for a compact model up to 20 inches wide for high heat output.
Depths are between 3.1 inches and 5.9 inches. The deeper models provide increased heating capacity.
Double Panel Column Radiators
The double panel radiators contain two connected panels in one unit for increased heat output.
Popular heights range from 28 inches up to 92 inches tall.
Width options are between 10 inches and 20 inches wide per panel.
Depths range from 3.4 inches up to 6.3 inches deep.
The double panel models give a higher BTU output than the same sized single panel radiators.
Reina Colona column radiators are available in a wide range of BTU outputs to heat rooms of any size.
From compact 15 inch models with BTU outputs of 600 up to large 92 inch columns with BTU outputs over 9,000.
Their sleek vertical design means more heat can be emitted from a smaller wall area than chunky horizontal radiators.
Features and Accessories
Reina Colona radiators come with some great features and accessories to optimize performance and heating comfort:
- Integrated Top Grille – Allows warm air to flow out at ceiling level for efficient heat circulation.
- Integrated Bottom Shelf – Provides a handy storage shelf while masking pipework.
- Quick Release Valves – Easy to remove for venting or isolating the radiator. Re-attach in seconds without draining the system.
- Feet and Brackets – Supplied with adjustable feet or wall brackets for a sturdy installation.
- Thermostatic Valves – Can be installed for accurate room temperature control.
- Electric Heating Elements – Optional upgrade to add dual fuel electric heating for instant heat.
These accessories make Reina Colona radiators versatile and easy to customize for any space.
Here are some key technical specifications for the Reina Colona radiator range:
- Materials – High grade steel with anti-corrosive primer and powder coated finishes.
- Pressure Tested – Manufactured to comply with European EN442 standards and pressure tested ready for installation.
- Connections – 1/2″ or 3/4″ threaded connections. Supplied with lockshield valves and air vents.
- Working Pressure – Safe for standard UK heating systems with operating pressure up to 116 PSI.
- Maximum Temperature – Designed for optimum performance at inlet water temperature up to 203°F.
The quality materials and construction ensure optimal safety, efficiency and longevity.
Available Colours and Finishes
Reina Colona radiators are available in a choice of durable powder coated colour finishes:
- Gloss White – Bright white, suits clean and modern decorative schemes.
- Matt White – A softer white for a subtle, contemporary feel.
- Anthracite – Dark grey with a hint of metallic, ideal for industrial and urban styling.
- Polished Chrome – A shiny chrome finish for a luxury high-end look.
The sleek minimalist designs complement both traditional and ultra modern interiors.
Reina Colona Radiator Costs
Reina Colona radiators offer excellent value for money. Here are some typical prices:
- Compact 15″ single panel from £97
- Standard Double panel from £185
- Large 92″ double panel from £385
Electric elements cost from an additional £97 for a 60 watt model up to £192 for 250 watts.
Overall, Reina Colona radiators provide an affordable solution compared to designer brands, especially for the build quality and performance.
Bulk orders of 5+ radiators can qualify for discounted trade prices subject to availability.
Pros and Cons of Reina Colona Radiators
- Space saving vertical design
- Energy efficient performance
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Sleek and modern appearance
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Affordably priced
- Made in Italy by expert craftsmen
- Limited colour/finish options
- Electric elements are an added cost
- Wall mounted only, no freestanding models
- Need professional installation
Overall the pros far outweigh the cons for most homes. Reina Colona radiators deliver impressive performance and quality for the price.
Here are some examples of customer feedback for Reina Colona radiators:
“I’m so happy with my new bedroom radiator. It’s tall, slimline and looks super stylish in my freshly decorated room.” (Karen, London)
“Easy to install and heats up my open plan living area very efficiently. Great quality and excellent value.” (Daniel, Luton)
“Looks much more modern than the old chunky radiators. My Reina Colona chrome column radiator adds a designer touch to my apartment.” (Olivia, New York)
“Love the practical shelf below to store books and ornaments. The neutral white colour suits any decors.” (Thomas, Cardiff)
Overall most customers praise them as an affordable and efficient upgrade. The few negative comments relate to minor finish or delivery issues.
FAQs about Reina Colona Radiators
Q: Do they require professional installation?
A: We recommend using a qualified plumber for safe installation and optimal performance.
Q: Can I combine them with my existing heating system?
A: Yes they are compatible with any single or dual pipe heating system.
Q: How do I clean and maintain them?
A: Wipe over with a soft damp cloth and gentle detergent. Don’t use abrasives or chemical cleaners.
Q: What warranty do they come with?
A: Reina Colona radiators are covered by a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Q: Can I add smart heating controls?
A: Yes, thermostatic radiator valves and smart home automation can be integrated.
Reina Colona column radiators offer an affordable and efficient way to upgrade your heating system with a modern vertical design. With their range of sizes and finishes, you can find the perfect model to complement your home or business decors. Their versatile features and proven performance make them a smart investment for anyone wanting to improve their indoor comfort and style.
Take Action Now!
Explore our best-selling radiators in the UK and choose one that fits your budget and requirements. Don’t settle for a subpar heating system and upgrade your home or business with the best selling radiators today. Your comfort, energy bills, and the environment will thank you.
It is crucial to seek guidance from the manufacturer and a certified professional for the installation process to ensure safety and compliance with all technical specifications and requirements. Proper installation is key to the optimal performance and longevity of the product.
Additionally, professional installation may be necessary to maintain the product’s warranty. Therefore, it is highly recommended to consult with experts and not attempt to install the product yourself unless you are qualified to do so.