DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator
Includes VAT and delivery.
The DRS Two Column is a classic column radiator available in a variety of sizes and finishes. The classic design of this radiator will look timeless and stand out in any room.
Is this radiator suitable for your room?
Make sure this radiator will supply enough heat for your room. Use our handy BTU Calculator to calculate the heat output you will need.
DRS can install your radiator for you - UK wide.
Introducing the DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator from Designer Radiator Showroom – featuring a classic column design that adds a touch of sophistication to any space. The DRS Two Column radiator combines the classic cast iron look with the flexibility of mild steel. Its curvaceous edges add function and elegance to any room. Crafted from durable steel, these radiators are designed to stand the test of time and to add not only warmth, but style to your interior.
- Elegant Design: Curvaceous edges with a traditional flair
- Durable: Crafted from premium mild steel.
- Customizable: Variety of sizes, finishes and columns
- Efficient: Boasting high heat outputs. Designed for central heating only.
- Guarantee: 10-year guarantee.
Customization is at the heart of our DRS Two Column Designer Radiator. It’s available in various sizes, finishes, and configurations, allowing you to tailor it to your unique interior vision. Whether you prefer a sleek, modern look or a more traditional finish, this radiator adapts effortlessly. The DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator is supplied as standard with wall brackets, but why not add Cast or Welded feet for that extra traditional flair?
Beyond its exceptional heating capabilities, this radiator enhances the ambiance of your home, making it a cozy haven during colder months. Determine the right size for your room using our BTU Calculator
The pipe centre of the DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator are calculated by adding the width of the radiator to the valves (approx 80mm). This ensures a seamless fit and easy installation. If you are unsure which valves you need for your designer radiator, you can use our expert valve guide
In summary, the DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator from Designer Radiator Showroom is the perfect addition to any home. Boasting a high heat output, durable steel construction and a 10-year guarantee, it is certainly built to last and will honour any aesthetic.
- What is the finish of the DRS Two Column 602mm High?
- The DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator is available in RAL finishes and a variety of special finishes
- What is the guarantee period for the DRS Two Column 602mm High?
- The DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator comes with a 10-year guarantee.
- Is the DRS Two Column 602mm High customizable?
- Yes, the DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator is available in a variety of sizes & finishes, allowing you to create designer radiator perfect for your home.
- What is the delivery time for the DRS Two Column 602mm High?
- With an estimated delivery time of 4-6 weeks, you can look forward to enjoying your DRS Two Column radiator without unnecessary delays, however we don’t recommend arranging your UK Trusted Plumber until you have taken receipt of the radiator.
- How are the pipe centre of the DRS Two Column 602mm High calculated?
- The pipe centre are calculated by adding the width of the radiator to the valves (approx 80mm).
- Are valves and accessories included with the radiator purchase?
- The DRS Two Column is supplied with wall brackets. Valves and accessories are sold separately, allowing you to choose the components that best complement your interior design preferences. You can find our designer valves here
- Can I cancel my order?
- Due to the DRS Two Column 602mm High Column Radiator being a made to order item, you are unable to cancel the order or return the radiator.
Unsure where to begin with a column radiator? Check out our expert guide here
Don't forget your valves and accessories
Your new designer radiator will need valves. They will allow you to control the heat of your new radiator with ease. Not sure what valves you need? Use our valve guide to help you decide. Need sleeving kits? Sleeving kits are tubes made of brass that cover your radiator pipes and can really complete the luxury look.