ThermoSphere Timber Insulation Board
Includes VAT and delivery.
Manufactured using a high-density extruded polystyrene core with a polymer modified, fibre reinforced cement coating on both sides.
Underfloor heating accessories play a vital part in any installation. For example, including substrate insulation can increase the energy efficiency of your underfloor heating system by up to 50%!
Another important accessory for every project is a spare floor temperature sensor. The floor temperature sensor monitors your floor and tells your thermostat when it needs to switch your electric underfloor heating system on and off.
Installing a spare floor temperature sensor at the start of every project always leaves you with a backup should anything go wrong. This saves time, money and a heap of hassle.
Our range of underfloor heating accessories will help you to:
- Improve the efficiency of the heating system
- Create beautiful wet rooms
- Reduce impact sound by as much as 19 dB
- Control large heating systems with one thermostat
- Provides up to a 50% increase in efficiency of the electric underfloor heating system
- Insulation boards for both concrete and timber substrates
- Dramatically reduces wasted energy and strengthens the floor
- Made with recycled bi-products and waste material from the petrochemical industry
Coated Insulation Boards for timber floors
Manufactured using a high-density extruded polystyrene core with a polymer modified, fibre reinforced cement coating on both sides. These coated insulation boards add rigidity, strength and thermal insulation to timber substrates, maximising the efficiency of your electric underfloor heating system.