Designer Radiator Showroom, Eccleston
Showroom Visit Checklist
Before you visit the showroom to find your dream radiator, collecting the following information will help both you and our showroom staff find your perfect radiator:
Designer Radiator Showroom
Unit G Grove Mill
Grove Park Industrial Estate
Tel: 01257 452879
Visit our showroom
Showroom Open Hours:
Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm
Wednesday 9am – 7pm
Thursday & Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 2pm
Sunday 10am – 3pm
- Room Sizes: To calculate the BTU (heat output) needed for your room, we need the following measurements: Room Height, Room Width & Room Length.
- Current Radiator Sizes: Measure the height and width of the radiators you are looking to replace.
- Radiator Space: Having a brand new radiator? Measure the space it needs to live in so we can ensure you will have a radiator to fit.
- Windows: Is your new radiator under a window? Measure the space between your window sill and your skirting board to ensure your new radiator will fit.
- Photos: Take photos of your rooms, your existing radiators and their pipework so we can find you the best radiator to suit your needs.
- Pipework: Do your pipes come from the wall, the skirting board or from your floor?
- Floor: What kind of floor do you have?
- Walls: Do you have painted or papered walls? Are your walls stud or solid? Knowing this information will help us find the best radiator for you.